You don’t have to be a top chef to create this beautiful lemon & honey glazed Salmon – although you’ll probably feel like one when you’re done.
When it comes to oven baking Salmon, you need to make sure you don’t over or under-cook your Salmon fillet. Use a sharp knife to peek into the thickest part of the fillet. If it is beginning to flake, has a rich, translucent pink in the middle and is light pink on the outside, you will know that your fish is cooked to perfection!
For the salmon
- 1 large salmon fillet
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 lemons
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/3 cup coriander, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Measure out a piece of foil in which the fish can bake & place it into your fish pan
- Drizzle a dash of olive oil over the foil
- Lay the salmon onto the foil and season with salt and pepper on both sides
- Cut one of the lemons into thin slices and slip the slices underneath the salmon.
- Stir together melted butter, the juice of the two remaining lemons, honey, and garlic
- Pour the honey glaze mixture over the salmon
- Fold the sides of the foil over the salmon to create a parcel
- Place into the oven to bake for 15-20 minutes
- Sprinkle chopped coriander over the top and serve!
- Serve with a fresh summer salad or some roasted baby potatoes
Enjoy your meal and don’t forget to tag us in pics of your dish!
Top tip: Use our new Marcomb Fish Pan for the perfect bake!