Happiness is cheesecake! This decadent dessert is rich in taste, fluffy in texture, and can be filled, topped and decorated to your hearts content! Take a look at our glorious cheesecake recipes!
Perfect the art of creating your very own mouth-watering cheesecake with our top two recipes!
The best thing about cheesecake is that there are so many ways of preparing it. Be it baked or fridge-set, you will not be disappointed!
our glorious cheesecake recipes
Cheesecake Recipe #1 | No-Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Try this yummy recipe for a burst of chocolate and peanut butter flavour in your mouth! You will love it and so will your guests. Not only are the ingredients easy to get, but also preparing it will be a breeze.
24 Oreo Cookies
5 tablespoon melted Butter
3 cups softened Cream Cheese
1 cup whipped cream
a teaspoon Vanilla
1 cup icing sugar
1 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
1 cup peanuts
1. Lightly crush the peanuts and set aside.
2. Then start to crush the Oreos in a food processor and add melted butter.
3. Press the mixture into the bottom and part way up the sides of a spring form pan.
4. Go ahead and pop the mixture in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to firm.
5. Beat together the cream cheese, icing sugar, vanilla and peanut butter until well mixed.
6. Fold in the whipped cream until you have a consistent blend.
8. Then pour the mix into the pan and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until firm.
9. Remove from spring form pan and top with the crushed peanuts.
Cheesecake Recipe #2 | Baked lemon cheesecake
• 250g sweet, plain biscuits
• 150g of melted butter
• 1/4 cup lemon juice
• 3 eggs
• 3/4 cup caster sugar
• 500g of softened cream cheese
• 3 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
• Icing sugar mixture to serve
• Double cream to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 140°C – 160°C, fan-forced. Grease a 6cm deep, 20cm round springform pan.
2. Process biscuits until finely chopped then add butter. Process until combined. Press mixture over base and side of the prepared pan. Pop the mixture in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
3. Grab a bowl and beat the cream cheese, sugar and lemon rind together until smooth.
4. Add eggs, 1 at a time and beat until combined. Add lemon juice and beat for 1 minute. Pour mixture into prepared pan.
5. Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour or until the filling is set. Note that the mixture may wobble slightly in centre, but will firm on standing.
6. Let your cheesecake cool in the oven with the door slightly ajar. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until cold. Dust with some icing sugar and serve with cream. Nom,nom,nom!